Everything in the world of media I'd say 50% are lies. I can't even tell how many I've already seen. but the most video that striked me one just recently I've seen is a video from a ML player who said in his video. dont fear the one player who plays all heroes but the player who played one hero for a thousand matches. now I almost believed him, but then i played the game and thought hmm wouldn't be better if you adjust and choose the hero to pick based on the enemy hero? so there's been a conflict on my mind (covid era) between what to believe. I really thought he was right because he was uploading videos of him always winning. but then i saw his live 8 hours video of him playing the game and then i saw the reality, he gets loses and gets killed constantly. that's when i knew, he was lying about choosing only one hero was the right thing to do.
It might sound quite weird but the media is 50% lying to your face just to make you believe and side to their program and propaganda. behind all those videos is just another person trying to convince to manipulate you into believing their way of controlling you and to destroy you for their own benefit.
You must decide for yourself. and have the knowledge to think for your own. and not for the others. think of it as REMOVE everything and we are just left as people. people trying to survive and survival is through fighting. and some will take advantage. manipulating you for their own benefit. I somehow sometimes think that emotions don't exist survival does. as people tend to stick with people that they know they'll have the benefit to survive. It's dark, but It's a way to really see what's happening behind every action.
No comments:
Post a Comment